Paramount Song Contests:
The Nashville International Song & Lyric Competition® Fall Edition Is Here! Enter Your Contact Info NOW To Get Free Details!
It’s the only International Song and Lyric Competition offering all these advantages:
- Over $150,000 cash & prizes awarded!
- We send great songs entered by songwriters to artists looking for similar songs. So all entries – not just winners – have a chance of getting to to an artist who may record it.
- We reward all kinds of songs and lyrics equally… including Today’s Hot Country, Traditional Country, Pop, Contemporary Christian, Gospel, Rock, AAA, Americana, Jazz, Blues and more.
- Multiple contests throughout the year mean prizes are awarded faster and more often than contests that happen only once a year.
- We level the playing field. Emerging songwriters don’t have to compete with pro writers who’ve already had pro recording, performance or publishing deals. That means if you’re looking for your first big break, you have a far better chance of winning and getting recognized.
- Whether you write complete songs or concentrate solely on lyrics, this competition welcomes you. While some competitions are only for lyrics and others only for complete songs, we take pride in rewarding both.
Enter your contact info and receive free details on the competition Now.
(We value your privacy. We never sell or rent your email address or name).
Spring 2014 Competition Winners
Grand Prize: Debra Hoffnagle of Poughkeepsie, NY, has won the Grand Prize for her song “Wow”. Her winnings include $500 in cash, PLUS a full 7-piece band demo on CD, AND her winning entry will go on StarTune.com, iTunes, and Amazon.com.
First Prize: Sheila Smith of Fruitland Park, FL, has won the First Prize for her lyric “Breakfast Club”. Sheila has earned a full 5-piece band demo on CD, PLUS $100 in cash, AND her winning entry, when fully produced, will go on StarTune.com, iTunes, and Amazon.com.
Award of Honor: Maria Diebolt of Fishers, IN, has won the Award of Honor for her song “Before You Fly Away”. Maria has earned a single instrument with vocal demo on CD, PLUS $60 in cash, AND her winning entry will go on StarTune.com, iTunes, and Amazon.com.